Terms of Service
Chapter 1 General rules
Article 1 Scope and changes to these Terms
1. These Terms set forth the terms and conditions for the use of services common to the website "THINGS WE LOVE" operated by our company (hereinafter referred to as "the Service").
2. These Terms shall apply to all users (as defined in Article 3) regarding the use of this Service.
3.The Company may, without obtaining the user's prior consent, change all of these Terms as appropriate by announcing or notifying the user in a manner that the Company deems appropriate, such as by posting on the site or by email. Or we may be able to change a part of it.
4. If all or part of these Terms are changed, the changed Terms shall apply to the use of this Service, and the User shall comply only with the changed Terms.
Article 2 Use of this Service
Chapter 2 Users
Article 3 User
In these Terms, "User" refers to images and text provided by the Company through this Service after having understood and approved all of the contents of these Terms. , designs, logos, videos, programs, ideas, information, etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as "content").
Chapter 3 Membership
Article 4 Membership <br data-mce-fragment="1">As used in these Terms, a "member" means a person who has understood and approved all of the contents of these Terms, has applied for membership registration in accordance with our company's prescribed procedures, and who collectively refers to those who have approved this.
Article 5 Membership Registration
1. Those who wish to register as a member may enter their name, gender, date of birth, email address, and products or services (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Products, etc.") through the Company from the membership registration page of this service, according to the method separately specified by the Company. When purchasing a service, you must set and enter your postal code, address, and phone number, and then apply for membership registration.
2. Our company will not approve the registration if any of the following items apply.
(1) A person who wishes to register as a member has been subject to disciplinary action such as cancellation of membership registration due to past violations of the terms of service provided by the Company (including, but not limited to, these Terms). If it turns out that
(2) If it is found that the application details of a person wishing to register as a member contain false information.
(3) A person wishing to register as a member may have delayed payment of fees, etc., been unable to receive products for a long period of time, refused returns or exchanges, etc. without justifiable reason regarding any service provided by the Company in the past. If it is found that there has been a default of
(5) In other cases where the Company reasonably determines that approving the registration is inappropriate for the operation and management of the Service.
Article 6 Change of registered contents
1. If there is a change in all or part of the information registered with the Company, the member shall promptly change the registered details using a method separately specified by the Company.
2. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused by the User's failure to register changes in a timely manner.
Article 7 Suspension of use of this service and cancellation of membership registration
If a member falls under any of the following items, the Company will, without prior notice, We may suspend the use of this service, cancel membership registration, or take any other measures we deem appropriate for a member.
(1) In the event that it is discovered that the member registration has been canceled or otherwise sanctioned due to a violation of the terms and conditions related to some service provided by the Company in the past.
(2) If it is found that the registered content contains false information
(3) In the past, with respect to any service provided by our company, there has been a delay in payment obligations such as fees, non-receipt of products, etc. for a long period of time, refusal to return or exchange, or other non-performance of obligations without justifiable reason. If it turns out that
(5) In the event of violation of any other terms and conditions established by our company (including, but not limited to, these terms and conditions)
Article 8 Withdrawal Procedures
Members may withdraw from membership at any time by following the procedures prescribed by the Company. Members shall lose their membership status when the Company receives a withdrawal request from the member.
Article 9: Use of personal information ”.
Chapter 4 Use of Services
Article 10 Services provided
Our company provides the following services as part of this service.
(1) Search across services
(2) Viewing the latest information and recommended information for each service.
(3) Viewing links from each service.
Article 11 Disclaimer
1. If the Service provides links to other websites or resources, or links to the Service from third-party websites or resources, the Company shall not be responsible for the content, use, and results of such links. We do not assume any responsibility for (including, but not limited to, legality, validity, accuracy, certainty, safety, currency, and completeness). In addition, if the Company reasonably determines that the content of the linked website or resource is illegal or inappropriate for the management and operation of this service, the Company will notify the member without any notification. You may delete the link destination.
2. Transactions with advertisers (including, but not limited to, participation in promotions such as sweepstakes) that advertise or advertise in this service (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes advertisements) ), users shall conduct transactions with such advertisers based on their own judgment and responsibility, and the Company shall not be held responsible in any way for this. The contents and conditions related to transactions, such as payment of products, etc., determination of contract terms, guarantees, collateral liability, presence of licenses, etc., are not guaranteed by our company, and are based on advertisements or promotions posted in this service. The Company shall not be held responsible in any way if a member suffers any damage due to transactions conducted via.
3. In the following cases, even if this service is temporarily suspended, discontinued, or changed, the Company will not be liable for any damage, loss, disadvantage, etc. directly or indirectly incurred by the member. shall not be liable.
(1) In the event of a natural disaster such as fire, earthquake, flood, lightning, heavy snow, etc.
(2) In the event of social unrest such as war, civil war, terrorism, riot, or disturbance;
(3) If we are unable to receive appropriate service from the telephone company, transportation company, or provider with which we have a contract.
(4) In the event that an event occurs that our company is technically unable to respond to.
4.The Company shall fulfill its obligations and be exempted from liability by processing affairs in accordance with the member's registered details.
5. If a member causes any damage to another user or a third party by using this service, the member will resolve the issue at his or her own responsibility and expense, and the Company will not be held liable. We shall not cause any damage, loss, disadvantage, etc.
Article 12 Prohibited Matters <br data-mce-fragment="1">Users shall not engage in any of the following acts. In the event that damage is caused to the Company or a third party due to a violation of this, the user concerned will be responsible for compensating for all such damage.
(1) Acts that cause inconvenience, disadvantage, or damage to other users, third parties other than other users, or the Company, or acts that are likely to cause such trouble.
(2) Acts that infringe on the copyrights and other intellectual property rights, portrait rights, moral rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, and other rights of other users, third parties other than other users, or our company. Acts that may cause
(3) Acts of using this service for commercial purposes (excluding those approved in advance by our company)
(4) Acts that violate public order and morals and other acts that violate laws or regulations, or acts that may be likely to do so.
(5) Act of registering information containing false or misleading content
(6) Acts where the user uses content obtained through this service for purposes other than personal use.
(7) Copying, selling, publishing, distributing, publishing, and similar acts of content obtained through this service through other users or third parties other than other users.
(8) Acts of collecting, accumulating or storing personal information of other users
(9) Upload to the Service, or via email or other means, computer viruses, computer code, files, programs, or other content designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment; Acts of sending or sending
(10) Other acts that our company reasonably deems inappropriate, such as damaging or destroying our credibility.
Article 13 Intellectual property rights
1. All intellectual property rights for content provided through this service shall belong exclusively to the Company.
2. Regardless of the purpose, if any act prohibited by domestic or foreign copyright laws and other laws and regulations, such as unauthorized reproduction, reproduction, or other unauthorized secondary use of our content, is discovered. , we will immediately take legal action.
3. If any dispute arises with a third party in violation of the provisions of this article, the member shall resolve such dispute at its own responsibility and expense, and shall not indemnify the Company for any damage, loss, or disadvantage. shall not be given
Chapter 5 Service Operation
Article 14 Information management
1. The Company may, at its discretion, freely use all or part of the content posted by users in connection with the Service on the Company and sites affiliated with the Company.
The Company shall not require any payment from the poster to use such content.
2. Our company collects the following information regarding users' access history in order to investigate users' access history and usage status, or to improve services to users.
Article 15 Maintenance of the Service
In order to keep the Service in good working condition, the Company shall notify the User in advance in any of the following cases. We may temporarily suspend or cancel all or part of the provision of this service without doing so.
(1) In the case of regular maintenance and emergency maintenance of the computer system (hereinafter referred to as the "System") for providing this service.
(2) If the system becomes difficult to operate due to natural disasters such as fire, earthquake, flood, lightning, heavy snow, etc.
(3) When it becomes difficult to operate the system due to social unrest such as war, civil war, terrorism, riot, or unrest.
(4) If system operation becomes difficult due to system failure, unauthorized access from a third party, computer virus infection, etc.
(5) When requested by an administrative or judicial organ based on reasonable grounds.
(6) In other cases where the Company determines that it is necessary to suspend or discontinue the system due to unavoidable circumstances.
Article 16 Others
1. In the event that a problem arises regarding the use of this service that cannot be resolved through these Terms or our company's guidance/response, the company and the user shall discuss the problem in good faith and resolve it.
2. In the event of a dispute regarding these Terms, the district court with jurisdiction over the location of our company's head office shall be the exclusive agreed jurisdictional court of first instance.